|No snowmobiles, please.|
RatesSummer Rates (May 1–October 31)
$85 + tax per night - weeknights (Monday through Thursday)
$95 + tax/per night - weekends (Friday through Sunday)
Holidays require a 2-night minimum stay.
Winter Rates (November 1–April 30)
$105 + tax per night - weeknights (Monday through Thursday)
$115 + tax/per night - weekends (Friday through Sunday)
Holidays and Winter Saturdays require a 2-night minimum stay. All nights between Christmas and New Year's are charged at weekend rates.
Use our Reservations Calendar to check on availability or contact us at leadville
Your fee reserves the entire yurt; no other parties will be booked with you. An invoice will be emailed to you. As soon as we receive your payment we will email you the lock combination number.
As soon as possible, please have each party member fill out and sign a liability waiver, and send it to us at:
1825 Silver Eagle Ct.
Leadville, CO 80461
phone (719) 486-0092
View and print a copy of the liability waiver. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we do not receive a waiver for every member of your group before your arrival! Our insurance strictly requires these waivers.
- Check-in time is 1:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Checks or Money Orders are accepted (sorry—no credit cards accepted at this time). Make checks payable to Leadville Backcountry and mail to 1825 Silver Eagle Ct., Leadville, CO 80461.
- Payment is due within 15 days of your reservation request.
- Cancellations are accepted 21 days prior to arrival to receive a full refund. If canceling after the 21 days, no refund will be given.
- Dogs are not allowed in during the winter in order to minimize impact on wildlife and help ensure clean snow for winter water.
- We operate under a conditional use permit with Lake County. Please help us comply with the terms of this permit by respecting public and private boundaries.
- Highly Recommended: Each member of the group should purchase a Colorado Outdoor Recreation Search and Rescue (CORSAR) Card. The cards can be purchased at a local sporting goods store. They can also be purchased online at www.dola.state.co.us/dlg/fa/sar/sar_purchase.html
If you prefer mountain biking, hiking, or other warm-weather activities, don't wait for the snow to melt...reserve your spring and summer retreat now!